Thursday, January 27, 2011

Choo-Choo!

You know, It's sort of interesting...once I manage to push myself into being productive, I don't have too much trouble staying in the zone...kind of like a really heavy train...a locomotive is hard to stop once it starts to gather speed, right?  Heh, locomotive..never really considered the break-down of the name until just now.

Heh..according to Internet sources, the meaning of loco (in slang) is 'to make insane; craze' and the definition for motive is, 'An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action'.  Putting those two words together under these definitions makes for a pretty interesting concept..I wonder if the designers of the Locomotive train had something similar to this in mind when designing it..it could just be due to the fact that I'm crazy-tired right now, but when you *really* think about my hastily Googled-together definition of Locomotive, it's pretty cool; I feel it has a certain passion to it.

...Locomotive.  Hrm.  I think I've found a new role model, lol...

(...and I'm not even that much into trains.  :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment